Fantasea FG7X II A R Housing for Canon G7 X Mark II Camera
The FG7X II A R Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FG7X II A R Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FG7X II A R Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- BONUS - Moisture Detector, Vacuum Enabled!
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 1,025g
- Weight (without camera on land): 725g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 16 x 11 x 12.5 cm \ 6.3 x 4.33 x 4.92 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty included