Computer Aqualung i300c Ex-School
Aqualung i300c Computer
The AquaLung I300C Computer is an upgraded version of the i300 that now has Bluetooth Smart technology built in, making it even simpler to use. Bluetooth means you can connect the i300c to your smart device to download your logs to the DiverLog app wirelessly.
Whether you dive on Air, Nitrox or you're Freediving the i300 computer will work for you with one of it's modes. Dive mode is for Air and Nitrox that you can change up-to 50% O2. Gauge mode acts as a simple depth gauge and bottom timer but won't record your decompression data. Freedive mode is for snorkellers and will measure your depth frequently but will not alarm when you ascend quickly.
User Changeable Battery
You no longer need to take your dive computer into the dive centre to get the battery changed. Keep a spare battery with you when you travel to avoid disappointment and you can change the battery over yourself in-between dives if you need to as the i300 will maintain settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Bluetooth connectivity. Now equipped with Bluetooth technology that offers the user a simple and quick wireless exchange of dive log information with the DiverLog app and fast connections with their buddies on social media
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User-changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- 3 Gas computer. Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC, or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos.